- Booking available up to one year in advance. Call (609) 263-7272 for reservations. Visit the web site www.strathmeremotel.com for room availability.
- Payment may be made by cash, travelers check or credit card(VISA/Mastercard/AMEX accepted). If paying by credit card an additional 3% fee will be charged for credit card processing
- Late arrivals and early checkin available depending on availability. Rooms are typically available after 2:00 PM.
- Office hours are 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
- Minimum two day stay on weekends and holidays.
- All guests registering must be 18 years of age.
- Discounts available for active duty, retired, or reserve military personnel.
- A 50% deposit is required for all reservations.
- Cancellations must be received at least one week before your scheduled arrival.
- If it becomes necessary to cancel a reservation and notification is provided at least one week prior to arrival, then your deposit will either be credited toward a future booking, or returned to you.
- If the cancellation is made within a week of your scheduled arrival, then the deposit is forfeited, or at the manager’s discretion, may be credited toward a future booking. If cancellation is made within 24 hours of scheduled arrival, then the guest will be charged for a one night stay and deposits previously made will be credited toward that one night stay.
- No pets. Previously, we allowed small dogs, but have found that regardless of the size our other guests do not appreciate the barking, odor, or fleas that may remain after a dog has stayed in a room, therefore, effective June 10, 2012 pets will not be permitted.
- This motel is a PRIVATELY OWNED SEASONAL MOTEL. Management reserves the right to refuse service, terminate a stay for non-payment or any other reason they deem necessary; lockout guest and deny access for non payment pursuant to NJSA2A:44-48; to relocate guest to alternate unit if necessary, inspect and have access to all units on a daily basis.
- Management does not assume responsibility for the storage of any item left behind and guest agrees that items may be disposed at management’s discretion.
- Management is not responsible for accidents/injury or loss of money/jewelry/other valuables of any kind.
- Minimum two-day stay on weekends and holidays.
- This FACILITY AND PROPERTY IS FOR THE USE OF REGISTERED GUESTS ONLY. Guests agree not to invite and or allow the use of this facility by any one other than individuals registered and listed at the front desk registry.
- Music and tv volume must be kept at an acceptable level so as not to disturb other guests.
- The repair, cleaning or maintenance of vehicles on the motel property is prohibited.
- The use of BBQ grilles is for guests only on a first come, first use basis. Guests are requested to clean the grilles after use.
- The motel is a NO-Smoking facility.
- All guests must register. No more than two people per double bed and no more than one person per single bed.
- Checkin after 2:00 PM. Checkout by 11:00 AM